Poster Session Abstract Submission
Abstract Submission Deadline: 12 October 2017
The organizing committee encourages sending posters for presentation at the 2nd Branemark Memorial Symposium that will take place in Hong Kong on 17 – 18 November 2017.
Best Paper Award - Outstanding paper will be selected for Best Paper Award. The winner will receive a US$1,000 grant.
Please be reminded to read carefully all the instructions that are written below before sending the abstract. The abstracts that do not meet the required criteria may be rejected.
Guidelines to participate:
- All the posters must be about a topic that is related to osseointegration.
- The official language for the abstract submission is English.
- The abstract of the poster has to be sent through the meeting website. The deadline to send the abstracts is 12 October 2017.
- The abstract content has to be maximum 300 words. Do not include in the abstract literature references. It must include the Headings, Background, Aim of the study, Materials and Methods, Results and Conclusions. Graphics, pictures or tables should not be included in the abstract.
- Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submission. Any mistakes in literature or in scientific facts will be published as what is typed.
- Once the scientific committee has reviewed all the abstracts, the presenter will be notified on the status of their abstract. The notification will be made via email by Mid October 2017.
- A presenter whose abstract has been accepted is required to register and pay the registration fee by 27 October 2017 for presenting their abstract.
- Ridge Augmentation
- Digital Workflow
- Immediate Implants in the Aesthetic Zone
- Immediate Loading
- Implant Prosthodontics