Registration fees in US Dollar are for reference only. Payment will be transacted in the Hong Kong Dollar observing the indicated deadlines.
Until 31 Aug 2017
on or after 1 Sep 2017
|Dentist / Specialist||HKD 2,550 / USD 340||HKD 3,250 / USD 433|
|Member of HKAOMS or HKPDS||HKD 2,295||HKD 2,925|
|Dental Student / Trainee
(*Document proof is required by email)
|HKD 1,050 / USD 140||HKD 1,300 / USD 173|
|Workshop (16 Nov)^|
|Nobel Biocare Workshop||Free of Charge|
|Straumann Workshop||HKD 1388 / USD 178|
(* with live band and dance floor)
|HKD 500 / USD 65|
* Proof of status required such as a copy of valid student / trainee staff card or up to date official letter issued by the institution.
If proof of status is not received, the registration fee will be adjusted to normal rate.
^ Workshop registration priority will be given to Symposium participants.
REGISTRATION FEE ENTITLEMENT
- Admission to scientific sessions in main conference
- Admission to exhibition
- Coffee breaks and lunch at the Exhibition Area
- FULL PAYMENT for the conference must be received in order to confirm your registration. In order to secure the early pre-registration rate, please settle the full payment on or before 31 August 2017. Otherwise, the outstanding registration fee will automatically change to regular rate. All payments must reach the Conference Secretariat by 30 September 2017.
- Please note that registration without payment will not be processed. For administrative reasons, registration and payment received after 6 November 2017 will not be processed. Delegates will have to register onsite during the official registrations opening hours.
- Any bank charges should be deducted from the participant's/participating organization'own account. The full fee must be received by the Secretariat.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUND POLICY
- For cancellation, please notify the Conference Secretariat: email@example.com, and please identify the name(s) of the participant(s) and the cancellation item(s). An administration fee of 50% of the paid registration fee will apply. Refunds will only be made after the completion of the Scientific Meeting. No refund will be entertained for cancellation requests received by the Conference Secretariat on or after 30 September, 2017.